These free 90-minute webinars facilitated by Archways will give parents/guardians in Wexford an understanding of childhood anxiety.
Archways are delighted to offer this webinar to parents in Wexford:
• Understand the difference between worry, stress and anxiety
• Develop an understanding of how worry, stress and anxiety can affect children and young people
• Develop tools and strategies to support children and young people
• Better understand factors which affect and influence children’s development
• Explore self-care tools and strategies
This will be hosted via Zoom webinar, and a link to access the webinar will be emailed to attendees in advance of the event. It will be a live stream so participants will not be seen or heard but we will encourage questions using the Q&A function.
Archways is a national organisation working in collaboration with local and national agencies to promote and research evidence based programmes for children & young people.
Please see attached PDFs for further information.